The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Monday 12 September 2016

Lilac Front Door in Hastings


Hello everyone, I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

I have been having a clear out of my photographs.  I had the dreaded 'No more storage space' message come up on my phone, so out of necessity I've been trawling through thousands of photographs working out what to keep and what to get rid of.  It's good for the soul to have a clear out every now and then.  On my mission, I came across these snaps I took summer last year in Hastings.  Have you ever seen such a pretty front door?  

Last week I had a few little adventures, the first of which was a collaboration with Rod Edwards Photography to make to make a 360° virtual video tour of the house, which I will share with you tomorrow.  It looks absolutely amazing and hopefully will give you readers an idea of what the house looks like from all angles!

I also collaborated on a food styling photo shoot, and a circus themed shoot, so I really got to let my create juices flow last week.  As soon as I get the images from those I will share them here with you.

Have a wonderful day!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig