The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 1 July 2016

Hello July!


Well hello July, I can't quite believe you're here already...

I'm looking forward to planning some summer holiday fun with my two youngsters, what have you all got planned for the month of July?  Some things the children and I are hoping to do are as follows...

Make ice lollies
Teddy bear picnic
Spend the day in the garden (the whole day!  With sunshine!)
Make dens in the woods at my parent's house
Fill the house with dahlias from the garden
Some crafting
I'd like to try my hand at some food photography

Exciting changes are afoot here, I'm looking forward to sharing my plans with you very soon!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig