The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Monday 6 June 2016

Rose Quartz Moodboard




Hello everyone, I hope you had a lovely weekend!

I've been wanting to post for a while about Rose Quartz, which is one of the Pantone colours of 2016.  So, when I was in B&Q the other week, I was delighted to stumble upon the Valspar range of paints.  Their merchandising is spot on - not only do they have a gorgeous display of hundreds of colour cards in every shade under the sun, they also have a couple of other 'themed' displays, one of which is pastel shades.  Its beautifully laid out, with rows of these sweet little Pantone paint cards.  Well of course I had to have some of those, along with three tester pots to have a play around with.  The tester pots are generously sized, and perfect for adding a splash of on trend colour to picture frames, baskets, small pieces of furniture...anything that takes your fancy.  The paint is matt, and multi purpose, so can be used for walls and woodwork.  I have a little cabinet which is earmarked for a makeover, so Rose Quartz it shall be.  I shall update you with snaps when I have finished it!

Tamsyn x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig