The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Saturday 7 May 2016

Cherry Blossom








Hello everyone!

I hope the first week of May has treated you well.  Here in Norfolk we have had the most glorious weather the last few days, which has been divine.  On Thursday I took my camera and walked down into the city to take some snaps of two cherry blossom trees that sit either side of a church.  The branches droop under the weight of the biggest, fluffiest pom-poms of blossom I have ever seen.  I spent a wonderful twenty minutes snapping away, and making the most of this fleeting display of prettiness.  

The fine weather has also meant that I finally was able to empty my summerhouse of all the junk I had stored in here over the winter, and give it a much needed spring clean.  It is now looking beautiful and I am sat in it now at the little desk, writing this post!  

Have a wonderful weekend!

Tamsyn x
Share:

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous photos. Cherry Blossoms are amazing.... It's raining here in Ireland today :( Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, love cherry blossom season but it goes too quickly! x

      Delete
  2. What beautiful cherry blossoms and I enjoyed looking at the photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julie, so kind of you! :)

      Delete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig