The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Trip to the Flower Market


Hello everyone!

I went shopping yesterday at one of the flowers stalls in Norwich.  My heart almost skipped a beat when I saw these luscious blooms.  I walked away with the biggest bundle of flowers.  I think it's amazing how flowers can really lift and alter your mood - I felt on top of the world walking back to work with my bag full of floral delights!  I'm now filling various vessels with these stocks, roses, willow and ranunculus for the shoot which is happen at my house tomorrow, for the Norfolk Magazine.  The scent in my kitchen is glorious!

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Tamsyn x


Share:

2 comments

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig