The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Saturday 9 April 2016

Little Vintage Camera


Hello everyone, Happy Saturday!

Here's another of my car boot fair purchases from last weekend, this sweet little camera.  I seem to be building up a collection of old cameras, I just can't resist them!

I'm getting the house ready for a magazine shoot next week.  Cue lots of frantic paint touch up jobs, cleaning and hauling bits of furniture around.  I'm looking forward to going to the market on my lunch break on Monday to buy some beautiful flowers to dress the house with.  

I'll be posting some snaps of the makeover I've given the stairs in my bedroom tomorrow, so do pop back!

Tamsyn x

Share:

2 comments

  1. how exciting, please let us know which magazine you'll be in. Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig