The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 5 February 2016

Shabby Chic Bedlinen



Hello everyone!

I got back last night from my adventures in the French Alps - I had the most wonderful time.  I forgot how utterly intoxicating the mountains are, there's something so magical about being in the snow.  The skiing was fantastic, and the company and food was even better!

A couple of weeks ago I treated myself to this gorgeous Shabby Chic bedlinen in the House of Fraser sale.  I adore the blousey red roses, I bought it in grey too.  I know it will be beautiful in years to come too, as it gently fades and softens with each wash.  

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig