The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Laura Ashley Wire Shelves





Hello everyone!

The lovely folks at at Laura Ashley invited me to their Spring/Summer 2016 preview last Autumn.  I'll share some snaps that I took towards the end of this week, but in summary their range for Spring includes soft furnishings in candy pastel shades, gorgeous velvet furniture, classic Laura Ashley floral prints and a cute seaside inspired range of home accessories.  They kindly invited me to choose something from their current range for my own home. I fell in love with these industrial style wire shelves when I first saw them last year at their AW15 preview, and I knew that they would be perfect in the craft room for storing fabric and various crafty odds and ends.  You can find the shelves here, I think they're pretty versatile and that they'd also look fab in a kitchen or a bathroom, piled high with rustic soaps and apothecary bottles.  
I also got some glass handles to go on my living room door, which is currently residing at my local 'dip and strip' studio until I can find a way of transporting it back home!  I'll be sure to share some snaps with you when I eventually retrieve it!

Tamsyn x
Share:

1 comment

  1. These are precious shelves but also what a great little space. So bright and sweet.

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig