The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 19 February 2016

Laura Ashley Spring Summer 2016





Happy Friday all!

As promised, here are some snaps I took when I went to the Laura Ashley Spring Summer Preview last Autumn.  I love the candy coloured cushions and lampshades in the top right pic!  In case you missed my last post, you can see my lovely Laura Ashley wire shelves which now reside in my craft room here.

I'm getting pretty excited that spring is finally on it's way - today it didn't get dark until after 5.30pm, and I'm looking forward to having more light hours in the day.  More time to create, more time to take photographs!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig