The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Hydrangea Wreath



Hello everyone!

I made this hydrangea wreath the weekend before last, using some flower heads I dried last summer.  You can't beat a hydrangea wreath for a bit of autumnal rustic prettiness.  A couple of years ago, Katy at Apartment Apothecary kindly asked me to write a wreath tutorial as a guest post - head over to her beautiful blog and see the tutorial here if you fancy giving it a go yourself.  As you can see, I've gone for lots of colour in my mantelpiece display - my dahlia are still flowering in a final blaze of glory in the garden, and the gorgeous mini pumpkins and squashes were a mixture of a gift from a dear friend, and also from good old Aldi!

After a long day working in London today, I'm going to sling some clothes in a bag and head down to my parents with the children to enjoy the rest of half term and Halloween.  My builder is setting up camp in my house the next few days to install my new door in my dining room which is very exciting (I never thought I'd see the day that a new door excites me...!).  I hope to share some pictures with you pretty soon.

I'm also attending a brush lettering workshop this week in London courtesy of the lovely folk at Etsy, which I'm also really looking forward to - I'll take some snaps for you and will hopefully come away with a lovely creation!

Tamsyn x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig