The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Monday 14 September 2015

Vintage French Tins


Hello everyone!

My lovely work pals know me so well.  For my birthday this year they spoilt me rotten - they gave me a beautiful wrought iron garden chair, and these pretty vintage French tins.  How utterly gorgeous are they?  The perfect amount of patina, pastel shades and a little floral spray in each corner.  They are the very essence of pretty vintage.

I went down to Kent this weekend for a friend's birthday party.  I managed to sneak a quick visit to Whitstable in, and although I didn't get to take any photographs (Whitstable is so pretty), I did find some lovely vintage treasure in one of the pretty little shops lining the high street.  I will share my finds with you later in the week!

Tamsyn x 
Share:

1 comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig