The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 11 September 2015

Happy Friday (Say it With Flowers!)


Hello everyone, Happy Friday!

I've just been playing with these blooms and in the process I've made a huge mess on my dining table...but it's a very pretty mess!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I am out for a works leaving do tonight, and then I'm travelling down to Kent tomorrow for a friend's birthday. 

I am trying to find a very simple tutorial for making a nice email signature with clickable links/social media icons...I've looked around a bit but everything seems a bit complicated, and will no doubt have me shouting rude words out at my laptop within minutes.  So, if any of you have used a good tutorial or have any tips that you don't mind sharing with me, I'd be very grateful!

Tamsyn x
Share:

1 comment

  1. Hello lovely, I've been playing about a bit with code and pictures so may be able to help, what is it exactly you want to do?
    Em xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig