The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Thursday 24 September 2015

Hand-Painted Vintage Vase


Hello everyone!

On Sunday, there was a jumble trail in my area.  People set up little stalls outside their houses and in their front gardens, to sell their unwanted bric-a-brac, clothing and household goods.  A lady down the end of my road had a little table on the pavement outside her house, and in the car on the way back from the supermarket, I spotted this pretty hand painted vase.  I obviously had to claim it as my own, so I parked up outside my house and sprinted back to get it!  It looks very much at home on my mantelpiece with a hydrangea bloom in it.  I love the fact too that it still lives in the same street, but in a different house!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig