The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 20 September 2015

Corners of my Kitchen


Hello everyone, I hope you're having a lovely weekend!

I thought I'd share these corners of my kitchen with you today.  The corner in the top picture has a little gallery of some of my canvases I've painted/made over the past decade, and something that I'd love to do more of over the winter.  My lovely mum gave me the mint green Roberts radio for my birthday last year, and it sits very happily upon my wooden tool boxes, which I buy whenever I see them at car boot fairs.

My mum has been staying with us over the last few days, and we've had such a lovely time.  Last night we had takeaway and champagne, a combination which I think makes for an awesome Saturday night in!  Today we will be pottering at home and I am gathering props for an interior styling shoot I am working on over the next couple of days.  The perfect Sunday!

I'm also working on a post today for Rose and Grey who have kindly sent me some beautiful pictures frames to style for Autumn.  I will be posting it on Tuesday, so please do pop back!

Tamsyn x 
Share:

1 comment

  1. Good blog, this topic is really interesting, thanks for sharing, my contribution here. http://kitchentoolexpert.com/

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig