The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 9 August 2015

Sunday Snapshots


Hello everyone, Happy Sunday!

We got back yesterday after a lovely few days camping up on the Norfolk coast, so today is about catching up with laundry and enjoying the sunshine before I go back to work tomorrow.  Here are a few of my favourite snapshots taken on my phone this week!

From the top -

My car boot treasure from this morning, some pretty fabrics and a mint green vessel (not sure what else to call it!) which I rather like - I think it might look nice with vintage glass baubles nestled in it.

Evening rays in my living room last night - I tried to capture it on my big camera but I just couldn't make it happen, I love the hazy light in this picture.  The chair was a car boot find a couple of months ago, I've just painted the dark brown wood a pale grey.  The beautiful cushion was a birthday gift from my dear friend Lucy, it's from M&S and I absolutely love it.

Beautiful pink hydrangea I spotted in Hastings.

The next two pictures were taken in my craft room - I have a post up my sleeve to share with you of the updates in that room, which I will be posting this week!

I've just realised this week that I've woefully neglected to push the fact that you can follow my blog on Bloglovin' - you can sign up and then never miss a post from me, as they deliver it straight into your inbox - you can find me here!

Have a wonderful day!

Tamsyn x
Share:

1 comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig