The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Monday 24 August 2015

Seaside Funfair at Brighton


Hello everyone!

Is there anything more magical than a beautiful old carousel?  We took a day trip to Brighton last Friday, and explored the pier and seafront amidst the throng of tourists in the sticky summer heat.  I have a big obsession with old fashioned seaside funfairs and piers, helter skelters and carousels, and Brighton has not just one, but two carousels.  I love the lights, the little venetian mirrors and the paintwork, which borders on gaudy - but I love it so.  

You can see another seaside funfair post here, and I even have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to my obsession here.

Have a fabulous day!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig