The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Saturday 15 August 2015

Laura Ashley Swan Lamp


Hello  everyone!

The lovely people at Laura Ashley invited me to choose an item from their new range, and photograph it for an Instagram competition.  I chose this beautiful swan lamp, and I was so pleased with my snapshot that I thought I'd share some snaps over here on the blog too.  (Find the lamp here.)  I have a bit of a thing for swans - there's something so ethereal and magical about them.  I've recently started picking up swan ornaments from car boot fairs, so now I have a little swan family!  

Have a wonderful weekend!  

Tamsyn x
Share:

1 comment

  1. That lamp is perfect! I especially love how it is so simple yet unique. Sometimes unique things go way over the top, but this stays classy!

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig