The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 10 July 2015

Rose & Grey Champagne Glasses


Hello everyone, Happy Friday!

First of all, thank you so much for your lovely comments on my last post.  My party was, to use a phrase my daughter often uses, EPIC!  I only stopped aching on Wednesday from all the dancing I did. I had a photographer come and take snaps throughout the evening, so I will share some along with pictures of the tent as soon as I've had a chance to edit them.  It really did feel like we part of a circus troupe, so many fab costumes and the band were incredible.  Watch this space for some pictures!

When the lovely people at Rose & Grey got in touch to ask if I'd like to style one of their beautiful cocktail gift sets, I of course said 'yes please!'.  I chose to style the Champagne Cocktail gift set, because I do so love a champagne saucer.  These have a very vintage shape to them which is quite hard to find nowadays, plus they come with fluorescent pink flamingo stirrers!  So fabulously retro!  I styled my glasses outside on my rustic garden table, made from my old bathroom floorboards no less, along with some viola and dahlia blooms for a pop of colour.  I have a friend round on Saturday night, and we shall be drinking champagne from these glasses whilst watching the sun go down.

Now that the party planning is done and dusted I am looking forward to enjoying the summer holidays with the children, and getting my crafting mojo back.  I'm also picking a few home projects to complete by the end of the year, which I can't wait to share with you!

Have a lovely weekend!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig