The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Evening Sunlight


Hello everyone!

Is there anything more beautiful than evening sunlight streaming through the window?  I'm not afraid to say that hese aren't the best snaps, but sometimes you just have to grab a camera, and capture a moment or a mood.  It still makes my heart sing when I walk in this room and see this golden light cascading in through the windows.

I am very excited because I am heading down to London today.  I have been invited to the Laura Ashley Autumn/Winter Press Show, where I will get to see their beautiful homewares and fashion which will be in their shops later this year.  Not only that, but they are launching a new crafting range which I can't wait to see.  I also get to meet up with the lovely Emma from The Vintage Good Life blog for the first time, so it should be a really fun day!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig