The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 1 May 2015

Kitchen Update


Hello everyone!

I hope you've had a good week - Happy Friday and welcome May!

It's been a crazy busy but lovely week here - I went to London on Wednesday to join lots of fabulous bloggers for the Styling Spring at Mine wreath making workshop.  I had such a delightful day and met so many lovely people - more on that on another post!
Yesterday I had a photographer and interior stylist photograph the house to go in a magazine which is very exciting!  I don't know which magazine it will go into yet, but I will keep you you posted.

I thought I'd share some new snapshots of my kitchen with you, as I have slowly been finishing off bits and pieces in there over the last month.  I still have some work to do on the cupboard doors which my clever dad made from old pallets- inspired by the beach huts in Southwold I painted them pastel shades, but I'm still tinkering with the colours.  My dad also finished the tiling all the way round to the fridge, luckily we were easily able to buy a box of tiles to match the ones that were already there.  I've been grouting them with varying degrees of success!  I absolutely love how it's all come together, here's a reminder of what it was like on the day I moved in!
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Tamsyn x
Share:

9 comments

  1. You've done an amazing job lady! You should be very proud! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those cabinets are amazing!!! I follow you on Instagram and love everything you post. Congratulations on being in a magazine, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't think how it cheers up my day when a new post from The Villa appears! Love how the kitchen is coming together, it's just charming! Can't wait to hear what magazine is going to be graced with your home, and what fun to be photographed! So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created a very sweet and most charming kitchen - it is absolutely delightful!!!! I am sure this space puts a big smile on you every time you look at it. You should feel very proud with all that you have accomplished in your lovely home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have created a very sweet and most charming kitchen - it is absolutely delightful!!!! I am sure this space puts a big smile on you every time you look at it. You should feel very proud with all that you have accomplished in your lovely home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems that your kitchen renovation was very successful. Those pastel colors made everything look neat and bright, which is perfect for that kind of design. Anyway, it must be quite exciting to have your home photos printed on magazines. It truly shows that all your hard work has paid off. Thanks for sharing this with us. Have a great day!


    Arthur Bryant @ Contractor Express

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kitchen is absolutely charming!

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig