The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Thursday 19 March 2015

Styling The Seasons - March



Hello everyone!

I hope you're having a good week!
Work is pretty crazy for me at the moment, but I have the next few days off, and it's so nice to be able to catch up with the house and plan my next few blog posts!
I really loved putting my March Styling The Seasons post together - I wanted to go for a carefree, whimsical display using a couple of car boot fair finds from the other weekend.  The sweet flower prints were from a battered old book about wild flowers.  The prints were salvageable but alas, the book was not.  They make a pretty wall display when taped up with washi tape.
The beautiful framed print was £3, and I love the frame with all it's imperfections - that for me makes it even more beautiful.  I was going to add some mini bunting, but then I had the idea of making a garland out of my pastel cotton reels!
Pop over to Apartment Apothecary and Lotts and Lots to see more Styling The Seasons posts - or why not join in on Instagram by using the #StylingTheSeasons hashtag - how will you style your surface?

Tamsyn x

Share:

1 comment

  1. What great car boot finds - the frame is beautiful. I've got lots of cotton reels that my grandmother gave me and I always want to see them so I lovevthe idea of a garland, it looks so lovely! Xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig