The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Saturday 14 March 2015

Pastel Cotton Reels



Hello everyone!

I went to my first car boot fair of the year last Sunday with my Dad.  (I get my car boot fair addiction from him!)
To say I was excited would be an understatement - I was like a child in a sweet shop!  I only popped out to have a mooch round the stalls but ended up coming home with so many lovely things.  These plates were from a 'fill a bag for £1' stall.  I love the blue patterned one - I think it's imperfections add to it's beauty.  I paid £1 for these candy coloured cotton reels, their pastel hues are just so pretty.

I found lots of other lovely things which I will share with you over the next week.  I'm also putting together my Styling The Seasons post for March, so please do pop back!

Tamsyn x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig