The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Styling The Seasons - December



Hello everyone!  Happy Christmas Eve!

As promised, here is my Styling The Seasons post for December.  It was hard to pick just one surface to share with you, so this is also a mini tour of my Christmas decorating at the house!

In my kitchen, I've gone for candy shades, by making a feature of my collection of vintage baubles.  I've displayed them in old glass sweetie jars (car boot treasure!) and an old picture frame.  In my living room, I've gone for simple greenery and mercury glass tea light holders and candle sticks.

Pop over to Apartment Apothercary and Lotts and Lots blog to see more posts about Styling The Seasons - you can also join in on Instagram by using the hashtag #StylingTheSeasons!

I will be posting a picture tomorrow, but for now I would like to thank you all so much for coming to read my posts, and all your beautiful comments - they are very much appreciated, and it's so wonderful to share my home and love of vintage with such lovely readers.  I would like to wish you all a happy, peaceful Christmas with your friends and family!

Tamsyn x

Share:

2 comments

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig