The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 27 July 2014

Pastel Chairs



Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share the fruits of my labour yesterday.  The children and I spent the day pottering in the garden, alternating between the shade and the sunshine.  I have an attic stacked full of unpacked boxes, junk, and random bits of furniture which haven't yet found a home.  I pulled these vintage chairs out which I've had for years, and made it my mission to get them painted.  They're such a pretty shape, and I think they look lovely in their pastel hues.  I'm thinking of making some cushion pads for them out of vintage fabric too.  

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig