The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 6 June 2014

My Living Room



Hello everyone, Happy Friday!

I hope you've all had a fab week!  Last week I made a start on another picture gallery in my living room, and I thought I'd share some pictures with you of my progress so far.  I love the muted pastel colours against the white wall.  I'm not yet sure what I'm going to put in the empty frames - I may make a little washing line so I can peg postcards or prints and change them depending on the season.  I made the square frame from old chippy architraving from a salvage yard, which was a very satisfying project.  The other empty frame was a car boot find which I painted.
My summer house is being erected next week, which I am very excited about!  The garden is coming along nicely and I will share some pictures with you very soon!

Tamsyn x
Share:

1 comment

  1. How lovely your living room is! I'm loving those pastel colors, and your pillows look so cozy and soft... Dreamy! Have a great weekend! Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig