The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 18 April 2014

Happy Easter!


Hello everyone!
Wishing you all a very Happy Easter!

After a long drive down to my parents, we spent a lovely first day down here in East Sussex!  We went to Camber Sands yesterday, and although the sky was blue and the sun was shining, my camera barely made it out of it's case, as the wind was whipping up a sandstorm.  Every childhood should include sandy sandwiches though, and the children had a lovely time running about the dunes, collecting shells and digging holes.

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments recently, I do read them all and really appreciate receiving them - I will sit down this weekend and reply to the questions that some of you have asked me too.

Tamsyn x
Share:

3 comments

  1. ah, sandy sandwiches... I remember them well! Happy Easter hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter. I love your blog! Wow, keep up the good work!

    xCan you please visit/follow mine & my 14yr olds twins blog x
    P.s Do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC? I'll follow you back ;) x

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Huda! I have followed your blog via Bloglovin, looking forward to reading your posts! x

      Delete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig