The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 28 February 2014

Car Boot Treasure






Happy Friday everyone!

I make no secret of the fact that I can't wait for the car boot season to start up again.  I will be there, with bells on!!  With the exception of the print drawers, everything in this little vignette came from car boot fairs.  I paid about £7 for the beautiful vintage Sir Gerald Kelly framed print.  I adore the dusky colours.  My beloved coronation tins have been given pride of place here too.

This weekend I'm hoping to make a start on painting what will be mine and the children's craft room.  It is a poor state at the moment with black condensation mould up the wall, but it has a door opening onto the garden, and the most beautiful fireplace.  I need to work a little magic on it, but it will be lovely, and I can't wait to have somewhere to do my crafting again, as I've missed it.  I'm keen to encourage the children to enjoy painting, glueing, stamping, sewing - whatever takes their fancy and nurtures their creative side.  It's all quite exciting really!

Have a wonderful day!

Tamsyn x
Share:

1 comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig