The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Keeping it Simple






Hello everyone!

The children have broken up from school, and today we will be doing the following - 

Making mince pies and biscuits
Wrapping presents 
Going to visit Santa at Jarrolds in Norwich

We are keeping it simple and I'm so looking forward to it.  It's so easy to get swept up in our busy lifestyle that sometimes it's nice to just strip things back to basics and enjoy the preparations.  I can't wait to see their faces when we visit Santa - they are still so young but I'm very aware that I have to treasure these years when the magic of Christmas is at it's peak.  

I'll share some pictures of our festive baking tomorrow!

Tamsyn x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig