The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 20 December 2013

Colourful Christmas






Happy Friday everyone!

I'm so looking forward to the Christmas break!!  It's been such a busy few months, I can't wait to do some lounging around, catching up with all the blogs I follow and watching movies with the children.

I decided to decorate this corner of my living room with a pop of colour.  I made the bauble chandelier from the frame of an old drum lampshade that was only fit for the bin, and the lowest tier is part of an embroidery hoop.  The rusty container was from a car boot fair, I bought some hyacinth bulbs from the market to put in it.  The spring green looks so beautiful next to the rustic texture of the bucket, and they will fill the room with a gorgeous scent as the flowers emerge.  

I'll share some snaps with you of some more of my festive decorating with you over the weekend, have a fabulous Friday!

Tamsyn x

Share:

2 comments

  1. This is sooooo pretty Tamsyn! I love all of your vintage decorations x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emma! I'm pretty obsessed with vintage glass baubles as you can probably tell! :D x

      Delete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig