The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 18 October 2013

Vintage Floral Wallpaper




Happy Friday everyone!

As promised, here's the amazing vintage Crown wallpaper that I bought from the flea market at Loose's in Norwich.  I have a small confession to make - I actually only bought one roll originally when I went to the flea market, but I got home, unwrapped it from it's intact packaging, and realised how lovely it was.  So, I flew back in the following weekend to pick up another two rolls.  At £6 a roll, I decided it had to be done!  I will wait for the perfect project to come along, but I'm thinking that in the meantime it makes a lovely photographic backdrop.  I also want to cover an mdf screen with it, or use it as backing in a box frame for my daughter's room.  I could also use it on collages and handmade cards - who knows, I might even paper a wall with it!

On another note, this is my 100th post, hoorah!  Before we know it, it will be the blog's first birthday, and I may have to bake a cake.  Perfect excuse for cake, don't you think? ;)

Tamsyn x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig