The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 19 July 2013

Snapshots of my week...






Hello everyone, hope you've had a wonderful week!

A very quick post from me tonight as tomorrow I'm off to Latitude Festival and taking my daughter-her first festival!

I just wanted to share a few snapshots I've taken on my phone this week whilst down at my parents.  Pastel colours and summer fun.  My dad got out an old tin bath for the children to use as a paddling pool, and the picture at the bottom left of the collage shows the Tupperware beakers that mum had when we were kids, still going strong!

Have a lovely weekend, enjoy the sunshine!

Tamsyn x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig