The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 14 July 2013

On the beach...





Hello all!
I hope you've had a wonderful weekend!

Our weekend of course has been full of birthday celebrations, with the party yesterday and the actual birthday today.  I can't believe that it's eight years ago today that I met my baby girl.  I am so very proud of the feisty, funny and free spirited person that she is becoming.

So, I have rather a lot of photographs from the party yesterday, which I will edit and post this week - in the meantime I thought I'd share these pictures that I took last weekend.  We are very fortunate to live so close to the beautiful Norfolk coast.  We went to visit friends in Sea Palling, where, if you clamber over the dunes, you find this beautiful beach, only accessible on foot.  The children were brave enough to venture into the sea - I was not!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig