The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Vintage greetings cards...






Hello, I hope you're having a lovely week!

I bought these beautiful old cards from various car boot fairs, and I absolutely love the little messages on the front and the handwritten notes they contain.  As much as I love pale, muted colours, I adore the vibrant hues on the top two cards, and I fancied a splash of colour now that the weather is finally warming up!  I decided to display them on my upcycled picture frame, which I did a post about here.  I completed my little still life with some amazing vintage baubles and roses from the garden, which have finally bloomed.

Tamsyn x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig