The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 9 June 2013

Before Pinterest came along...








Hello all!
I hope you've had a fab weekend!

Like most of us, I absolutely adore Pinterest as a way of collecting gorgeous images for my various inspiration boards.  Even as a youngster I collected images and stuck them in scrapbooks, and as a teen that evolved into cutting pictures of my favourite bands out of The Melody Maker and making grungy collages with them!  Later on, that turned into keeping pictures from all the beautiful interiors magazines I bought, and gluing them into sketchbooks by colour and sometimes theme (anal? moi?!). 
 I have a couple of these sketchbooks, and it's only recently that I looked at them and realised that they were a slightly more primitive version of my Pinterest boards.  I still treasure these books and refer back to them for ideas - once every few months I sit down and glue a few more pictures in.
You can see my Pinterest boards here, please do pop over and have a browse!  All my pictures from this blog are on this board.  Happy pinning!  

Tamsyn x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig