The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Monday 13 May 2013

Vintage roses...





I hope you have had a wonderful weekend!

I bought these roses from the local market, and I adore their vintage pink hues tinged with green.  Every girl needs to treat herself to a bunch of roses now and then, wouldn't you agree?

As you see from the icons at the top of the page, I am also on Twitter and a Pinterest addict.  If you happen to tweet or pin then please do pop over and follow, it would be lovely to see you!  (I am currently on the lookout for some lovely vintage style matching Pinterest and Twitter icons-if anyone knows where I can find some, please do get in touch and let me know!)

Enjoy your week!

Tamsyn x 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig