The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 19 May 2013

Sugar pink blossom...





I hope you are having a lovely weekend!

On my walk to the studio the other day, I stood entranced under this beautiful tree, it's low branches groaning under the weight of its fluffy pom poms of sugar pink blossom.  I was so glad I had my camera with me to record this fleeting display, as I know that when I walk past next week the blossom will be no more. 

The next fabulous floral display I am looking forward to, is the wisteria winding round the railings outside a pretty church on my route, the snaking stems dripping with pale lilac buds, which I hope will burst open into their full glory next week.  

After a busy week preparing the studio for our open days, I'm now planning ahead and have another post lined up which I look forward to sharing with you tomorrow!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Tamsyn x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig