The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 24 May 2013

A corner of my bedroom...







I hope you've had a good week!

Today I thought I'd share some snapshots with you of a corner of my bedroom, where I have gathered some of my favourite things, including the bears I was given as a baby.  (They are called Butch and Daisy, and have seen better days!)  The little mirrored chest they sit upon is a car boot find, and I wonder if it was once part of a larger Victorian dressing table.  I painted it in Bone by Farrow & Ball.  The large vintage cupboard was rescued from my parents in law's barn, and was transformed by painting and adding rusty cup handles.  I fell in love with the Neisha Crosland Anemone wallpaper 8 or 9 years ago, and I still adore it's slightly vintage, 1930's feel.  
The neutral colours of this little display happened by accident, and it is a little corner of calm amongst chaos! 

I will be posting again over the weekend, in the meantime, enjoy the rest of your Friday!

Tamsyn x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig