The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 3 March 2013

A corner of my daughter's room...










I hope you are having a lovely weekend!
I took a few pictures today of my daughter's bedroom to share with you.  The pretty chest of drawers was a charity shop find which I painted in a Farrow & Ball blue (I can't remember for the life of me which one...) and I fell in love with the Cath Kidston vintage floral style wallpaper.  The little cane chair and the vintage tool box were car boot fair finds, and my mum knitted the sweet little cardigan in the box frame for my daughter when she was born.  I love box frames and have displayed a few of my children's newborn clothes in them, I'll take some more pictures and share them with you next week!

Tamsyn



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig