The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Thursday 3 January 2013

My Pinboard...


 I am lucky enough to have a little corner in our attic where I can do my sewing and crafts, and there I have a pin board covered with scraps of fabric, vintage greetings cards and bits of broken costume jewellery - a little collection of things that inspire me.  So I thought this would be a good place to start for my first proper post...


I've always collected beautiful old sparkly brooches...


Vintage pearl buttons sewn onto old card...


Old pocket watches, scraps of fabric and haberdashery flowers...
As much as I adore Pinterest it is so lovely to have a real pin board of inspirations and treasures.
Especially if you're a magpie like me!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig